Vacancies: Bible Society of the South Pacific:
1. Marketing Assistant
The Bible Society of the South Pacific is looking for a suitable persons to fill the position of the Maker (i) be its public voice and face of its bookshop and (ii) to market online the available products of the Society. The post holder is responsible for ensuring the smooth transaction of sales and stock maintenance, and providing a welcoming environment and courteous point of contact for all visitors and ensuring the achievement of online advertising goals. The person should be friendly, trustworthy and acquires exceptional customer service & online marketing skills.
• Provide excellent customer service, supplying visitors with information and advice in relation to the bookshop’s services, answering enquiries in person, by phone or in writing in line with BSSP’s customer service policy
• Undertake the accurate processing of sales of bookshop merchandise through the correct use of the MYOB system
• Optimizing online marketing programs to achieve set online advertising goals.
• Making sure that the company’s website is user friendly.
• Reporting on performance to senior managers.
• Creating, implementing and managing effective email marketing campaigns.
• Ensuring that the company’s website comes up high in search results.
You will need:
• A Diploma in Marketing & Web design.
• Knowledge of Accounting and MYOB is essential.
• Has a good command of the English language and one other language (itaukei, Hindi, Rotuman, etc.) is an advantage.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing workforce, as well as being able to work extremely well under pressure
We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
• A Form 6 pass
• You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
• Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Applicants from the Christian faith with a heart for mission work are encouraged to apply for this position. Remuneration and working conditions will be discussed at the interview. Application with a detailed CV, copies of supporting documents and two referees should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Coordinator,
Bible Society of the South Pacific,
Private Mail Bag,
All applications are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 2nd February 2018.