Vacancy : Desktop Publishing Officer (Closed)
The Bible Society of the South Pacific is a Christian organization involved in communicating the Word of God in the South Pacific and is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the position of Desktop Publishing Officer.
1. The candidate must be a Christian and a firm believer in the Holy Scriptures.
2. The candidate must have thorough knowledge and hands-on experience in Computer.
3. Be able to use DTP Adobe software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) to produce a layout for each page of the publication
4. Knowledge on the use of General Social Media Platform an advantage
5. Be creative, with an eye for good design
6. Be able to priorities a varied workload
7. Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
8. A Diploma in IT will be an added advantage but not necessary.
9. Between the age group of 25 -30.
Applicants of the Christian faith and with a heart for mission work are encouraged to apply for this position. Remuneration and working conditions will be discussed at the interview. Application with a detailed CV, copies of supporting documents, two referees, should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Coordinator,
Bible Society of the South Pacific,
Private Mail Bag,
All applications are to be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Applications close on 29th March 2018.