Vacancy : Desktop Publishing Officer
The Bible Society of the South Pacific is a Christian organization involved in communicating the Word of God in the South Pacific and is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the position of Desktop Publishing Officer.
1. The candidate must be a Christian and a firm believer in the Holy Scriptures.
2. The candidate must have thorough knowledge and hands-on experience in Computer.
3. Be able to use DTP Adobe software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) to produce a layout for each page of the publication
4. Be creative, with an eye for good design
5. Be able to prioritize a varied workload
6. Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
7. A Diploma in IT will be an added advantage but not necessary.
Applicants of the Christian faith and with a heart for mission work are encouraged to apply for this position. Remuneration and working conditions will be discussed at the interview. Application with a detailed CV, copies of supporting documents, two referees, should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Coordinator,
Bible Society of the South Pacific,
Private Mail Bag,
All applications are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 6th October, 2017.